Asst Marketing Manager (Development Engagement/ University/ West) CVT 031012
5 days work week- Good Benefits and Opportunity!
Reputable Public University
Clementi/ Circle Line MRT (West Circle Line - 10 mins walk only)
2 years’ contract. Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
- Work closely with key donors in the School to obtain private donations, identify, cultivate and solicit existing and new donors through programmes and activities
- Support the department in creating an annual development plan, including revenue and expense targets, donor cultivation, and timelines to meet the objectives of the planManaging event logistics (for local), execution, post event follow-up and support 3rd party efforts
- Develop invitations, for any special fundraising events and oversees printing and distribution of event materials and advertisements
- Effective communication for all development related mailings, including direct mails and donor updates
- Assist in preparing and hosting development meetings, planning meetings for special events and visits by special guests or organizations. This includes preparing meeting materials and taking meeting minutes
- Manage donor records and update information on central database system
- Degree in Major in Business Administration, Marketing, and Communications or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in development, fundraising, communications and other special events
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills to assist in developing successful proposals, drafting gift conformations.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills; attention to details
- Possess experience and an aptitude for using social media platforms to enhance development and marketing activities
- Demonstrate good organizational capabilities with an eye for details
- Highly committed with good service-oriented attitude
Thank you for your interest in the job position. In view of other position(s) in Automotive company, please check our advertistment on Jobstreet (Today's Career) or contact us at 6227 2117 so that we could assist you better.
Have a great day ahead.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.