Asst Manager/ Snr Executive , Research Operation & Admin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- The Senior Executive/Assistant Manager will assist to execute a wide range of research administrative functions to support the smooth conduct of research that are aligned with operational and research objectives as well as in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines.
- These include, but not limited to, project implementation and management, overseeing the research governance framework, management of research staff, assist with day-to-day research operations matters, research outcomes reporting and facilitating research collaborations, as well as other projects assigned.
- Assist with the management of project and programmatic grants (e.g. Centre Grant). This include ensuring smooth execution of programmes/projects under the respective grants and monitoring deliverables/timelines, facilitate seed grants management, procurement/purchasing, processing of claims/reimbursements, tracking of utilisation, facilitate variations, closures and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Manage pre and post award activities of research projects assigned. This include working with PIs to ensure smooth execution of projects from award till end of projects
- Establish, implement, fine tune and improve research administrative support processes and workflows with the objective of supporting the research initiatives.
- Establish, implement, fine tune and improve the research governance framework so that research conducted in alignment with applicable regulations, policies and guidelines.
- Facilitate cross-institutional and/or multi-disciplinary collaborations with other healthcare and academic institutions and partners, based locally or abroad.
- Plan and coordinate research project meetings, presentations and recording of minutes and organize research visits/seminars.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Biomedical Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in research administration.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, responsible and able to manage ambiguities.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to respond effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in handling research budgets.
- Familiarity with Singapore’s biomedical research landscape.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd