Asst Manager/ Snr Exec, Lab Medicine (Procurement Experienced)
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the costing and finance aspects including monitor, control and review expenditure on staff, supplies, equipment and services for effective financial management
- Work closely with Materials Management Coordinator in management of reagent, consumables and supplies for the Department.
- Work closely with Human Resources to manage department’s Human Resources related issues including recruitment, deployment, appraisal and welfare.
- Work closely with Human Resource Development to manage the Department training and development plans, budget and effective implementation.
- Review and update policies and procedures, recommend and develop new procedures when necessary to ensure continuity in service improvements
- Manage the performance of direct reports effectively, ensuring they perform to the best of their abilities and realize their full potential
- Min degree in Medical Laboratory Science or related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical or laboratory experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory or administrative function.
- Procurement Experience is COMPULSORY
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and is able to communicate well.
- Highly motivated, resourceful, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Service orientated and customer focused.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd