Asst Manager/ Snr Exec HQ Clinic Operation - Healthcare
- Support day to day operations of individual clinics from HQ level which involves coordination with other departments and external agencies or stakeholders.
- Coordinate and liaise with clinics to operationalise and support the implementation of initiatives, projects or workflows roll-out.
- Support coordination with internal or external stakeholders to organise activities/events.
- Support coordination and dissemination of information on organisation/cluster wide initiatives and emergency plans such as business continuity plans and pandemic plans.
- Support the adherence of processes and practices in clinic operations to achieve good governance and audit outcomes.
- Support regular review of systems and processes to update the Procedure Manuals (PM) / Working Instructions (WI) and assist in the communication of changes to key stakeholders.
- Identify and support promulgation of best practices among the clinics.
- Drive or support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and assess performances of the key KPIs established for Clinic Operations under the Clinic Ops Dashboard.
- Support the shaping of IT systems and enhancements as well as enablers to support clinic operations processes and service transformation efforts.
Process Development and Workflow Review
- Work with stakeholders to develop workflows for new programmes and review existing workflows for improved efficiency and/or patient safety.
- Compile and analyse statistics to support process review and monitoring of programme effectiveness.
- Support the individual clinics in preparation for progressive job re-design of operations staff in tandem with service transformation efforts to build a future-ready workforce and care delivery mode.
- Lead or support projects or initiatives that will bring about innovation, improved productivity for organization, better cost-savings, improved patient experience and/or safer care for patients.
- You are also expected to be involved in special projects and perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in healthcare sector and operations management, covering wide range of areas such as performance monitoring, process improvement, project management, and implementation.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in people skills with the ability to engage and work with all levels of staff and cross functions
- Meticulous and pro-active in learning and experimenting.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd