Asst. Manager (Regulatory/Compliance) - 1 Year contract (FMCG)
This is a 1 year contract with completion bonus.
- Provide regulatory and compliance support to business units
- Ensure regulatory affairs plans are in line with the marketing plans for each region
- Monitor and ensure regulation status are updated
- Ensure that new products are registered and are in compliance with regulations
- Oversee and maintain the database, tool kits and centralized dossier preparation
- Liaise and work closely with regulatory teams and authorities across different regions
- Partake in QA and compliance audit
- Participate in projects
- Handle admin duties as and when required
- Possess strong experience in similar capacity handling Compliance/Regulatory/ QA related duties
- Possess strong knowledge on regulatory requirements pertaining to consumables.
- Knowledge on global trends is an added advantage
- Min. Degree in Food Science/ Food Tech/Food & Nutrition/BioScience of equivalent
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.