Asst Manager/Manager, IT
- Responsible for all IT infrastructure, such as servers, networks, hardware and software (administration/maintenance)
- Install & maintain workstations, laptops and various peripheral hardware such as printers, network devices, etc.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the organisation’s IT Security
- Ensure services such as POS system, Accounting system, E-mail, Websites etc. running in optimal conditions
- Possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience is a must
- IT savvy with excellent written and communication skills
- A team player
Interested applicants should email their detailed resume in MS WORD/PDF format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries to via CLICK 'APPLY NOW' Button
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2019.
(Only Singaporeans need to apply).
We thank all the applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HINDU ENDOWMENTS BOARD (HEB)