Asst Manager/Manager, Corporate Admin & Community Engagement
- Liaising with Hindu Temples and other religious organisation
- Organise meetings with various stakeholders and assist in major festivals, other special projects of the board
- Collaborate with other Hindu and Community organisations for better outreach and engagement
- Possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience is a must
- IT savvy with excellent written and communication skills
- A team player
Interested applicants should email their detailed resume in MS WORD/PDF format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries to via CLICK "APPLY NOW' Button
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2019.
(Only Singaporeans need to apply).
We thank all the applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HINDU ENDOWMENTS BOARD (HEB)