Asst Manager, IT Compliance (MNC, based in the Philippines)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Design and implement a system administrator guideline
- Administrate internal existing system access control
- Monitor and audit external system access control
- Evaluates and updates policies, procedures, and standards to ensure alignment with applicable security control requirements.
- Assist IT department in designing and implementing processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, and monitor security risks.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the IT environment set-up, and assist the development.
- Assist in coordinating with IT department to prevent and detect system-related risk.
- Conduct regular audits on business activities to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of existing control environment
- Identify potential compliance issues and provide sound recommendations for process improvement.
- Promote Information Security Culture
- Assist in promoting information security culture within the organization.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in IT
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience in MIS/IT audit/Information Security/Access Control or similar functions.
- Familiar with IT infrastructure techniques
- Advance skills in process, flowchart and documents details
- Strong analytical, auditing and reporting skills
- Excellent interview and investigation skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd