Asst /Manager, HR (Workplace Health Program/Employee Engagement) - LARGE HEADCOUNT/GOV #HJC
- Conceptualize, design and implement programmes aligned to organizational objectives and aimed at improving overall health and well-being. Examples of these programmes include lifestyle workshops and talks, fitness interest groups.
- Review and update health and well-being related policies and guidelines to ensure that workplace practices meet the needs of the organization and staff
- Lead and guide the team in operationalizing and executing key strategic work plans and programmes in an efficient and effective manner and within resources, budget and timeline
- Provide project management oversight and hands-on support for key events and programmes
- Oversee and plan for staff communications related to event publicity using varied strategies and channels
- Lead and conduct periodic review of programme effectiveness and make recommendations for future plans
- Develop strong relationship and partnership with internal and external stakeholders and practitioners
- Any other projects and/or activities in relation to workplace health
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience; of which at least 3-5 years are gained through a managerial/supervisory position.
- Conversant and prior working experience in designing, planning and implementing workplace health programs and employee engagement activities.
- Prior experience in managing multiple projects and events of different level of complexities within timeline and budget.
- Prior experience or related qualifications in workplace safety and health will be advantageous
- A resourceful, innovative, and meticulous individual with exemplary planning, time management and execution skills
- Able to embrace and initiate change for organization development
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills; and competent in projects and events management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
WA me at 829 76283 to find out more!
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd