Asst. Manager, Digital Learning Product Management (2 Years, West, UX Design)
- A reputable Educational Institution.
- Management and support the Whole-of-Government Digital Learning platform, collaborating with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operation, post-launch improvements and iterations for the platform.
- Assist in bug/incident management and prioritization, addressing and resolving incidents arising from app deployments and utilization.
- Conduct User Acceptance Tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to stakeholders.
- Identify, analyses and track metrics that inform the success of product launches and enhancement.
- Identify, test and implement technology and tools that supports digital learning.
- Minimum Degree from a reputable University.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a digital product management and design role.
- Passionate and interest in about digital learning platform/solutions and content development.
- Prior experience in L&D would be an advantage.
- Analytical and data-driven with basic understanding of User Experience Design principles.
- Possess excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, flexible and highly adaptable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16371.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD