Asst. Manager, Digital Learning Content Management (1 Year, West, UX Design)
- A reputable Educational Institution.
The successful Candidate will work closely with other agencies to curate the Digital Learning programmes such that the training materials are suitable to be placed online.
- Learning experience.
- Develop and implement learning engagement strategies that support seamless, self-driven learning experiences.
- Leverage data analytics to derive actionable insights that can shape learning engagement strategies to enhance the learning experience.
- Content review & refresh.
- Assess and determine on a regular basis whether our e-learning courses continue to be effective in meeting learning needs.
- Identify, review and recommend potential 3rd party content libraries for the programme.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to develop, curate or acquire content for the programme.
- Analyse and understand source material and learning outcomes, then design and develop targeted, customized learning solutions.
- Provide consultancy services to institutes, tenants and other stakeholders.
- Engage 3rd party content libraries to acquire their content.
- Project management.
- Set and manage expectations, project timelines, content quality standards, etc., for both outsourced and in-house projects.
- Support institutes and tenants in creating courses and uploading e-learning content.
- Develop and implement relevant policies and processes that guide how the programme's content should be organised, created, deleted, stored, etc.
- Assess and acquire the latest digital tools in the market for content creation and curation.
- Knowledge management: Maintain a backup copy of all programme's content & assets, with the proper folder organisation and file-naming conventions applied.
- Minimum Degree from a reputable University.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing digital learning solutions and strategies.
- Prior experience in L&D and familiar with Online Learning.
- Strong interest and aptitude in digital learning platforms, approaches to digital learning at the workplace, User Experience Design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning.
- Basic understanding of data analytics, digital measurement and optimization would be helpful.
- Possess good stakeholder and project management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, flexible and highly adaptable.
- Able to manage and prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrates integrity and drive for excellence.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Two (2) positions available.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16369.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD