Asst Executive (Consulting/Processing Admin)
Asst Executives support the operations of SAHL INTERNATIONAL and its services across its areas of expertise namely, Halal Conversion and Management, Training and Inspection/Audits.
The role is exciting and varied, with a combination of on-the-job AND classroom learning, hands-on delivery and client facing experiences from day-one. Asst Executives also have a central role to play in services development.
The 3 main roles are as follows:
1) Process Management (Business Process Admin)
- Organise & maintain files and records (electronically & in hardcopies)
- Prepare & process documents for submission to the relevant authorities.
- Ensure timely submissions & follow-ups
- Co-ordinate between client and consultants at various stages of application
- Communicate and follow through with clients for documents & information necessary to the application
- Continuous engagement or communication with client & authorities
- Assist trainers to prepare and organize training sessions
2) Client/Services Management (Consulting Support Admin)
- Strengthen new and existing client relationships by proactively & reactively uncovering additional customer needs and business development opportunities
- Partner with Consultants to set and prepare for client appointments eg. review planning
- Manage and perform activities in preparation for, and following-up client appointments with Consultants.
- Partner with Consultants to review, resolve, research & respond to client inquiries and issues as well as to ensure operational tasks are completed.
- Partner with Consultants to provide an exceptional experience for clients
- Provide administrative assistance to the Consultants
- Assist to gather information and data, as & when needed
3) Client/Services Management (Audit Support)
- Partner with Consultants to plan and execute audit schedules at clients premises.
- Provide thorough audit reports and timely and accurate reviews of client corrective action and closure
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with clients
What you need to have:
- Minimum a Diploma
- Entry level candidates with background in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry and other science-related fields are welcome to apply
- Candidates should also possessed the following:
- Professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, client facing environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Ability to communicate orally with clients, regulatory agencies, management, and co-workers is crucial
- Attention to detail and good written skills.
- Ability to work remotely with less supervision
- Computer literate and familiarity with key softwares and social media
- Team working ability but able to work independently as well.
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive, tenacity and enthusiasm.