- Responsible for ISO tank cleaning station operations and manage a team of facility technicians, supervisors & cleaners.
- Check on essential plant equipment and report any abnormalities.
- Collection & compilation of plant performance parameters.
- Plan and implement plant preventive maintenance.
- Supervise minor preventive/minor repair work.
- Coordinate meetings, site visits, monitor and track project time allocations and costing.
- Required to monitor contractor/vendors as & when needed.
- Active participation in health safety, security and environment (HSSE) duties.
- Perform confined space safety assessments
- Good command of English
- Meticulous & systematic
- Approachable & client-centric
- Possess initiative & able to work independently
- Diploma/Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Marine Engineering
Interested applicants, for an interview appointment or write-in/ email your resumes (stating your current and expected salaries) to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note : - Preference will be given to candidate who is able to commence within short notice
CWT Integrated Pte Ltd
12 Tuas South Street 2, Singapore 638039