Asst Director, ERM & Governance | UP to $10, 500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Reporting to the Director, you will lead, develop and review the Governance and Enterprise Risk Management Framework for the organization and to oversee the Shared Services function.
Enterprise Risk Review
- Identify enterprise risks and measures for the organization.
- Tender and appointment of consultants, if required
- Report to Senior Management on the implementation of measures taken.
- Discuss with internal stakeholders on the policies and implementation.
- Discuss with internal stakeholders on governance measures and follow-up on the implementation
- Tender and appointment of External and Internal Auditors
- Review the processes and management representation letter
- Resolve audit findings and reporting to Audit and Risk Committee.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Shared Services team and provide guidance to achieve.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Governance and Compliance.
- Prior experience working in a Shared Services environment will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to conceptualise and articulate policies, as well as translating strategies to operational practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage people at all levels
- Possess strong written communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080