Asst Centre Manager for Fast-Growing Multi-Million Education Centre
- Be Part of A Fast-Growing Company With Supportive Team Culture
- Enjoy An Outstanding Career Progression With Mentorship
- Conveniently Located Next To Lorong Chuan & Serangoon / NEX MRT
These are truly exciting times for EduEdge Learning Hub, a multi-million education company, as we embark on our next phase of expansion.
We have been experiencing unprecedented growth every year. As such, we are inviting driven individuals who are go-getters to join our Operations and Business Development Team.
Are you someone who believes in getting things done in a systematic way to ensure efficiency and effectiveness? Do you love striking a conversation with people and charming them with your wits?
EduEdge is on the lookout for a Asst Centre Manager / Management Trainee to keep things running smoothly to improve organisation efficiency and help better our customer experience.
So if you are a good listener and believe in helping others solve their problems, this could be the perfect role for you!
Successful applicants can look forward to an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities to sharpen their sales, operations and problem-solving skills!
The ideal candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Only Singaporeans (due to quota restrictions)
- Have at least one or more of the following certifications: O-Level / A-Level / Higher NITEC / Poly Diploma / Degree
- Prior experience in the private education industry (tuition / childcare / enrichment) will be an advantage but not a must
- Exceptional and Effective communication skills in English (Spoken & Written)
- Strong IT Computer Skills (MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- MUST know how to use Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Social Media and / or Copywriting will be plus points
What we’re looking for in you:
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Humility and a true desire to learn
- Admin & Operations
- Provide support to the Teaching Team (Deployment, Timetabling, Relief Teaching)
- Track key metrics for operations (Student Enrolments / Withdrawals)
- Prepare relevant accounting paperwork (Simple Bookkeeping, Issue Invoices and Receipts)
- Customer Service
- Ensure prompt response to enquiries / or resolution to customer complaints (via phone / email / SMS / social media)
- Confidently and clearly explain EduEdge’s philosophy, pedagogy and programmes
- Proactively build, maintain and enhance relationships with students and parents (via offline and online channels)
Lead Management & Sales Strategy
Track the number of lead enquiries (daily / weekly / monthly)
Follow up with leads in a timely manner so as to maintain an active pipeline of customers
Schedule Consult appointments for qualified leads
Develop a content strategy and assist in the development of content
Provide support to the Marketing Team by curating, creating and designing content for both offline and online platforms (e.g. website and social media)
*Relevant tools, training and support will be provided to guide you every step of the way
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A positive and supportive working environment that is in sharp contrast to the backstabbing or push-blame-cover-backside mentality that is commonly found in the general workforce – in short, zero politics
- Enjoy a long-term position with a rewarding career progression from Centre Manager to Operations Head and even be invited as part of the Management Team in 3 to 5 years (You will learn new skills and be given upgrading opportunities instead of being stuck in a dead-end job)
- [For enterprising & driven individuals] Receive mentorship & guidance to develop leadership and business development skills- you’ll be personally mentored by the Founders so you will learn the mindset, systems and strategies to build a million-dollar business in 3 years or less
- Plus work on some really exciting projects and work towards the awesome BIG goal that we’re working on. (You will learn more about our exciting vision and how YOU can be part of our SUCCESS story too if you are shortlisted for an interview.)
"... I Now Feel Truly Fulfilled Being Able To Positively Impact The Lives of Students"
"Edwin [Founder of EduEdge] is instrumental to my exit and successful transition from MOE. He's a wonderful mentor and teacher.
I felt myself burning out from the crazy working hours because of all the other duties besides teaching. And the same salary grade year in year out.
Thankfully, I got the chance to learn from Edwin. I've invested the necessary hours and hard work over the last 3 years to master the EduEdge methodology and I'm now earning a 5-figure income - something that was beyond my reach previously unless I was appointed as a School Principal.
More importantly, I now feel truly fulfilled being able to positively impact the lives of students who need help in English."
- Rowena May Yue, Co-Partner & Master Specialist
“The ACP Is Intriguing… It Is Unheard Of In The Education Industry…”
“Having graduated from university, I was still figuring out my career inclination. Then, I happened to chance upon the Apprenticeship Coaching Programme (ACP) while I was giving tuition assignments… I seized the opportunity to embark on the ACP as it is intriguing since it is unheard of in the education industry.
The Formula-Style teaching methodology is a valuable asset not just to me, but also to the entire community. I believe the Formula-Style will not only go a long way in assisting students in English, but also shape the way they think.
Indeed, there are several centres around which are too business-centric. EduEdge has found the right balance with a core focus on students’ interest. Such a model will be sustainable in the long run and I am certain that the centre has more room for growth in the future. Personally, my goal now is to establish myself as a trusted Language Specialist in EduEdge and I am proud to be part of the organisation.”
- Lee Min Xuan, Language Specialist (PRI Division)
“EduEdge’s Collaborative And Supportive Environment Are Unparalleled!”
“The ACP Programme has been a highly enriching and rewarding experience. The programme has effectively exposed me to the fundamentals of teaching pedagogy. Effective lesson plans, marking techniques, collation and crafting of resources are some of the skills imparted to us and despite their challenges, the rewards reaped are boundless.
What sets EduEdge apart from the other run-of-the-mill learning centres is the unique formula-style techniques and strategies to learn English Language. Contrary to common perceptions, English Language can be taught in easily comprehensible and systematic formulas.
The mastery of language and useful teaching strategies imparted by our mentors, together with EduEdge’s collaborative and supportive environment, are unparalleled and will definitely be an incentive for those who wish to continuously excel as an educator.”
- Eunice Goh, Language Specialist (GP Division)
*READY TO BE PART OF THIS DYNAMIC TEAM AND
CREATE WAVES IN THE EDUCATION INDUSTRY?*
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE!
If you are ready for a life-transforming career (not just a job) and be one step closer to SUCCESS, here’s what you need to do next:
(1) Click on the "Apply Now" button.
(2) Send us an EMAIL too with the SUBJECT: “CENTRE MANAGER For SUCCESS” with your resume / CV attached AND a cover letter (at least 500 words) OR Self-Intro Video to convince us why should choose you over other candidates, and invest our time and effort in training and grooming you for SUCCESS.
Emails with cover letters or Self-Intro videos will have immediate consideration.
Ideal Previous Experience or Similar Positions for Asst Centre Manager could include and would be
- Admin Executive
- Sales Representative
- Operations Executive
- Customer Friendly Officer
EduEdge Learning Hub Pte Ltd