Asssistant Manager/Manager - Pirvacy
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for supporting the company’s Personal Data Protection Management Programme in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Ensuring the company’s processes are in line with the Global Directives. To raise awareness on PDPA and fostering a data protection culture, provide scheduled training for all staff on PDPA requirements, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ensuring the organization’s compliance with the PDPA by monitoring, conducting data protection audits, analyzing audit, findings, and proposing changes to address identified gaps.
- Responsible for the development of Data Protection Policies and Procedures.
- To conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to identify, assess, and address business risks, based on the organization’s functions, needs, and processes.
- Propose appropriate measures to manage risks associated with the collection, use, disclosure, and storage of personal data.
- Manage and report all suspected and/or confirmed data breaches in accordance with the data breach management plan.
- Assist in preparing notifications to affected individuals, senior management, and regulatory authorities in the event of data breaches.
- Document data breach incidents and post-breach responses in accordance with the data breach response plan. Support the data incident response and data breach notification procedures.
- Assist in the conduct of investigations relating to data protection breaches and ensure proper closure of investigations and complaints.
- Maintain the organization’s awareness of PDPA requirements by keeping abreast of PDPA requirements and amendments to regulations and guidelines.
- Provide appropriate advice to staff on the organization’s data protection policies and procedures. Handles queries, complaints, and disputes on the organization’s management of personal data.
- At least Degree holder from any institution.
- At least 4 years of supply chain experience focused on data privacy in Singapore.
- Good understanding of PDPA and GDPR is a must.
- Recognized Data Protection certification such as Advanced Certificate in Data Protection Operational Excellence.
- CIPP certifications with a sound understanding in the supply chain industry will have added advantageAble to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in information security.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd