Associate Trainer, Ramp & Baggage Services x3 (Changi/ Up $2700/ Class 5 license/ AWS / VB/ MNC)
• MNC which provide airline services
• Salary: UP $2700
• AWS + VB + Yearly Increment
• Good Career Progresssion
- Conduct practical training and assessment for internal and exernal parties.
- Develop, evaluate and update training packages.
- Train, guide & support new employees.
- Administer training documents such as attendance keeping, assessment checklist and evaluation forms.
- Conduct briefings to operational staff for reinforcement when required.
- Assist with incident investigation such as conducting interviews and providing counselling.
- Any other duties, project and assignment as tasked.
• Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
• Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
• Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
For fast response can apply through Whatsapps 9364 5900
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Tee Kia Qi (Jess)
Registration Number: R1986460
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd