Associate, Trade Finance Operations
- To proactively propose/provide processing solutions for new, diverse and complex transactions.
- To verify trade transactions according to the delegated authority, established Policies, procedures and standard of service.
- To maintain quality standards ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met or exceeded
- To ensure all trade transactions are accurately processed/verified in accordance with the customers’ instructions and the bank’s operational instructions, procedures and policies.
- To perform processing of Trade Finance transaction which includes Import and Export LC issuance, Payment and Document checking.
- Proficient in International Standard Banking Practice (ISBP), ICC Uniform Customs and Practice (UCP600), URC 525, URR725, SWIFT, MIDAS and FITAS.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues in a precise and succinct manner.
- Degree/Diploma holder with at least 5- 8 years experience in trade finance operations in particular in Commodities area.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD