Associate Test Analyst
- Understand business requirements, produce Test Scenarios, detailed Test cases and Test Procedure
- Perform test execution, capturing and analysing test results and raising & tracking defects
- Update and maintaining existing test artefacts
- Prepare Test Data and update Test Case and Requirements Matrix
- Document and produce daily activities report
- Coordinate with relevant parties for project related items, maintain relationship with project team and clients
- Participate in team meetings and maintain appropriate security controls for documents
- Bachelor in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Computer/ Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd