Associate Relationship Manager
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a reputable bank in the financial industry. Fresh graduates / candidates with 1 - 2 years of prior sales experience, please do not hesitate to apply to us.
The shortlisted applicants can look forward to providing a sound wealth management and financial advisory services and helping customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. The array of products and services would include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking.
How your daily responsibilities will look out:
- To serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- You should possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers. To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- You need to have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- You should always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
- A diploma/ degree in any discipline
- Good sense of urgency and willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
- A passion for banking and wealth management
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg no: R2093940) for immediate processing.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd