Associate Producer (Contract)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- This is a 12-months contract position.
- Play a key role through concept to live online operations
- Work and learn alongside a talented team
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Assisting in overseeing the development of new game features and updates from concept to live online operations (end to end)
- Collecting estimates from Design, Art, Programming and QA Leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Facilitating daily meetings to ensure all tasks are on track and alleviating dependencies that block development
- Reviewing schedules and defining what is expected in each milestone/sprint
- Providing regular reports on project schedule, resource allocation and risks
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 3 years of related experience, with prior experience working on mobile applications
- You have Project Management experience with ability to lead a team of 8 or more staff
- You possess great communication and presentation skills
- You have strong analytical skills and able to make metrics-driven decision making
- You are a passionate and performance-driven individual with strong business acumen
- You are a reliable team player and able to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines.
- You have a strong interest in social games.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd