Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments | Date Posted: 16-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare, setup and qualify machines prior to machine being crated before shipping out from factory to Customer
- To support site service occasionally, within and out of Singapore
- ITE or Diploma in Mechatronics.
- Experience require - Min 4 years for ITE and 2 years for Diploma
- Candidate must understand machinery automation with electrical, servo, sensor, pneumatic system
- Able to read mechanical drawings and measurement tools, perform I/O check and trouble shooting.
- Basic PC system and software knowledge
- Knowledge of Mechanical alignment and vision system understanding will be an advantage
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments