Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare, setup and qualify machines prior to machine being crated before shipping out from factory to Customer
- To support site service occasionally, within and out of Singapore
- ITE or Diploma in Mechatronics.
- Experience require - Min 2-4 years working experience
- Must have aptitude with mechanical and electrical control system.
- Must understand machinery automation with electrical, servo, sensor, pneumatic system
- Able to read mechanical drawings and measurement tools, perform I/O check and trouble shooting.
- Know how in Mechanical alignment, motor tuning and vision system will be advantage.
- Basic PC system, setup and application programing knowledge
- Have good attitude on taking extra job scope when necessary.
Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments