Associate Manager (Pharmacovigilance/Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Project Duration: One year
- Implement and support operational decisions as determined and instructed by senior management. May contribute and assist in global initiatives e.g. Change Management
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Committees
- SOP Review Committees
- Retention, Engagement, training, processes etc.
- Assist in the implementation for measuring and improving employee engagement local and/or global actions. Maintain open and regular communication with direct reports to ensure a supportive working environment.
- Supervise Safety Operations staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work performance appraisal and professional development guidance
- Addressing employee relations issues
- Resolving problems and absence management. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Support the management on project resource assignments, staff hiring and staff terminations in collaborations with operations specialist managers.
- Assists with staff training and career development.
- Work closely with operations managers to address problem areas, work scheduling for current and projected projects, and projected peak workloads. Monitor, assess and report utilization of staff.
- Ensure direct reports are cross trained on Safety service offering as applicable
- Lead and encourage direct reports in continuous improvement of department work processes, procedures and infrastructure. Instruct and lead direct reports in efficient management of project budgets through effective timesheet reporting. Work closely with operations specialist managers.
- Monitor and ensure that project processes and department deliverables meet expected quality, financial and productivity targets. Assist with meeting department utilization and realization targets.
- Ensure timely movement of project work through the process steps, in accordance with governing SOPs, ICH/FDA regulations and guidelines, work instructions and client expectations.
- Ensure that staff have been trained on and are following required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), FDA and ICH guidelines and regulations, Work Instructions and project instructions.
- Work with Safety Management constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of Safety service lines.
- Staff management skills, effective leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to mentor and coach.
- Excellent presentation, report writing skills and customer focus skills.
- Ability to achieve results through communication and facilitation in a matrix service delivery environment with shared accountabilities.
- Sound judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Skill to plan workload based on available capacity and ability to change prioritization based on workload fluctuations.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551