Associate Manager, Kidney Care Asia Pacific
Summary of Role
The role involves supporting the development and implementation of AP strategies for the FKC business. The position is located in the Singapore office Fresenius Medical Care.
- Analyze operational and financial data (at centre-, country-, AP-level) for the purposes of identifying inefficiencies and driving greater cohesion across the region.
- Support VP FKC in the development, preparation of, implementation and execution of AP strategies and tactical plans for the FKC AP business.
- Engage key stakeholders (FKC country teams as well as the associated functional AP teams) – on business objectives, strategies and tactics for the FKC AP business. Proactively work with cross-functional teams to drive successful execution of FKC AP business strategies.
- Review and align SOPs and WIs (clinical and non-clinical) across AP as part of the broader strategy of creating a unified and systematic approach to the clinic expansion strategy.
- Assist in drafting reports for internal Company fora to create buy-in for FKC AP business tactics and strategies.
- Support VP FKC on various AP-wide projects aimed at aligning the delivery of dialysis services across the region.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years in renal/related healthcare field
- Self-starter and independent worker – will need to operate without any other immediate colleagues for the foreseeable future
- Besides excellent written and spoken English, preferably also fluent in one or more additional regional language
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with manipulation of large data sets
- Sensitive communicator – able to convey ideas taking into account different cultural norms
- Willing to make occasional regional trips
Fresenius Medical Care Singapore Pte Ltd