Associate, Legal & Management
This position suits junior to mid-level legal professionals who want to be exposed to general management and contribute in building a global business.
- Assist senior managers in multiple areas of management and administration, ranging from legal to compliance to HR to client management to marketing to IT to fund administration and more.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements, managing legal documents, assisting in corporate functions and managing external counsels.
- Assist in managing the company's compliance needs, including implementing compliance program, compliance reporting, investigation and recommendation of remedial actions.
For the right person, there will be opportunities to gain further exposure to project based activities and increasing involvement with regional and international issues. For applicants with a high level of commitment and responsibility, and have a long-term career focus, the position offers a unique and rewarding long-term path.
- Although candidates with 2 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry would have an advantage, graduates with no relevant experience, who are undaunted by steep learning curves, are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should at least possess a solid Law Degree.
- The position demands multi-skills and multi-tasking responsibilities.
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, meticulous, highly resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in Chinese will be an asset (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and clients and to draft and/or review Chinese documents).
Capital Dynamics (S) Pte Ltd