Associate Lab Specialist (MNC, exp in GC, LC & GMP)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Execute laboratory-based experiments and data collation in conjunction to support small-scale model interrogation and process improvements.
- Applies expertise in product quality attribute assessment tools to support analytical activities and investigations for commercial programs.
- Manage lab equipment and coordinate with vendor for preventative maintenance / repair works.
- Support laboratory operations such as housekeeping, procurement and inventory management.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Min 1-2 years of experience in the analytical methods used in the release, in-process, and stability testing to analyze or to characterize drug substances, product variants and process-related impurities (e.g. UPLC, GC, capillary electrophoresis).
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Empower CDS
- Good verbal communication skills, scientific writing skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and team-based environment.
- Demonstrate expertise in analytical troubleshooting and problem solving.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd