Associate Immunology Scientist (MNC, exp in ELISA and PCR)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Execute laboratory-based experiments and data collation in conjunction with drug substance colleagues to support small-scale model interrogation, investigations, and process improvements.
- Applies expertise in attribute assessment tools to support commercial lifecycle of a product.
- Support Process Development laboratory operation.
- Managing PD lab equipment and preventive maintenance.
- Manage purchase orderings, invoices and items delivery.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Min 2-4 years of relevant experience in
- Development and qualification of methods used in release, in-process stability testing to analyze or to characterize Biologics
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Empower CDS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd