Associate Facilitator - HR & LPM (Chinese Speaking)
The Facilitator will deliver competency-based training for HCS in the topic of Human Resource and/or Leadership and People Management. You must be a subject matter expert and an excellent facilitator with effective communication skills to encourage full participation, promote mutual understanding and build competencies. You will be amongst an exclusive group of professionals who are authorised to deliver HR WSQ competency-based training.
Looking for experienced candidates to facilitate courses on:
- Human Resource
- Leadership & People Management
- A good Bachelor or Master Degree in business / human resource disciplines from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 10 years practical industry experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 5 years practical classroom facilitation experience with adult learners.
- Strong track record in programme development/adult training and high degree of drive and passion for stand-up training.
- Full ACTA qualification, DACE will be an advantage.
- Experience in WSQ content delivery (WSQ courseware development would be an added advantage).
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (to facilitate courses conducted in Chinese language).
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Human Capital Singapore