Associate Executive Search Consultant #SGUnitedTraineeship
We are looking for Graduate Trainees who will be empowered to make real decisions and changes to the business. You need to genuinely enjoy meeting and connecting with people and make real network of mid to senior management and professionals in the market. You will be challenged and you need to constantly be flexible and adaptable to respond well to changes.
As the nature of executive search consulting requires a certain amount of delicacy and professional confidentiality, we ensure that we offer only the most trustworthy and genuine of services to our clients and candidates alike. You can expect opportunities to hone your interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
• Perform full lifecycle talent acquisition comprising of sourcing, networking, qualifying, salary negotiation, interviewing and on-boarding
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients through active scheduling of follow-ups
• Expand and increase new client accounts
• Conduct reference and suitability checks, and make job offers to candidates
• Network with Senior Executives to source for mid to high level positions
• Keep abreast of industry trends and business economies
• Bachelor Degree from any discipline
• Willing to learn
• Motivated and persevering personality
• Strong communication skills
• Able to work well in a challenging environment
• Excellent relationship building skills
We offer training and one on one tailored mentorship to our Graduate Trainees, and our work culture is warm and collaborative. If this resonates with you, connect with us!
NOTE: Applicants must meet the criteria set out by Government guidelines for SGUnited Traineeship.
Find out more about the SGUnited Traineeship Programme
Email your applications to Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]!
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd