Associate Executive (Research Grants) - Healthcare / Central
- Work with researchers to ensure research accounts are properly maintained and expenditures are kept within approved funding/ budgets.
- Ensure prompt submission of research claims to funding agencies
- Prepare and submit statement of income and expenditures reports to departments
- Review funding paper / policies and procedures for research funds.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial closing and reporting for research accounts.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy from a recognised institution
- Min. 6 years prior working experience in an accounting function
- Proficiency in SAP would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
Subject: Associate Exec (Grants)
or call 67363280 to look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd