Associate Executive, Patient Service (Up to S$3.5K) (Ref: HLL)
5 days, office hours
Attractive Remuneration Package!
- Responsible for scheduling, including setting up meetings, engagements and other appointments and ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts.
- Collect, prepare and format information for internal and external distribution.
- Ensure that everything is in place administratively for the office to function smoothly, including keeping up with office supply inventory, onboarding of new staff, managing IT needs and office equipment maintenance, amongst other office duties assigned.
- Set up and manage department records, both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as ensuring that records kept are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Support the administrative functions of the various service initiatives including training, service recovery, feedback management, service recognition, patient focus groups and so forth.
- This includes data entry and simple analysis.
- Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level with 5 -8 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, logical thinker, with good coordination and time management skills
- Independent worker, with good initiative, and able to work on several things at once
- Comfortable with ambiguity, unchartered territory, and enjoy challenges
Interested applicants, kindly furnish your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on the “Apply Now” button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Liza Lateb
EA Personnel Reg No: R1109147
JobStudio Pte Ltd