Associate Executive (Healthcare) -Ref: HC
Permanent and temporary positions available!
- Manage department records in both electronic and paper filing systems
- To process invoices receive in order to ensure accuracy of details and raise procurement requests using SAP system
- To ensure all claims documents and records are prepared promptly and submitted to government agencies or external approvers
- Prepare proper documentation for audit purpose
- Prepare materials needed for meeting and booking of meeting room according to department’s request.
- Purchase and maintaining of office supplies.
- Provide general administrative support to department
- Diploma in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Preferably with admin working experience
- Well organized and meticulous
- Proficient in using MS office
- Candidate with strong mathematics / finance abilities is at advantage
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button
**We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd