Associate Executive, Division of Medicine (Central, Healthcare) - up to $3000
- Provides secretarial and administrative support in the Division of Medicine or Department office
- Performs liaison functions to ensure smooth information flow within the division and/or with the relevant departments / external organizations; assist in planning and organising all events such as conferences, forums and other research and educational events in the Division and/or Departments.
- Updating of internet and intranet pages to improve communication efficiency.
- Planning, scheduling and co-ordinating of education activities for medical students, postgraduate doctors, residents and faculty
- Assist in tracking faculty appointments and all other related education activities
- Collate training hours, track of supervisor and supervisee assignment, evaluation of trainees etc in compliance with SMC and Residency policies
- Ensure all required feedback and evaluation forms and processes are tracked and submitted on a timely manner
- Collate Peer Review Learning participation by specialist doctors and submitting to Clinical Privileging Team, as required
- Provide coordination and logistics support for all education conferences, courses and medical exams
- Assist to cover the duties of other admin colleagues and perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- min. Diploma in any discipline, preferrably from a recognised tertiary instituition
- Possess min 2 years of relevant admin experience as a Personal Assistant/ Secretary from a healthcare instituition
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
- Able to work independently as well as a team
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Associate Executive, Division of Medicine
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd