Associate Executive, Centralised Institutional Review Board
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Your will provide administrative support to the Executives/Manager managing the Institutional Review Board (IRB). Your responsibilities include processing IRB submissions, preparation of meeting dossiers, sorting mail, preparation of letters, filing of study documents, and manning the general email and hotline.
- Diploma or GCE “O" or “A" Level with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant administrative experience, preferably in providing secretariat support.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, work independently in a fast-paced environment and focused on meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd