Associate Engineer, System Acceptance (MNC)
The System Acceptance Associate Engineer is responsible for the deliverables of the department and organization which includes quality assurances, productivity, work improvements, integration of new product transfers which are within the defined processes.
- Responsible that machines delivered are of the highest quality within the scope of delivery with the aim of meeting the highest customer satisfaction.
- To configure and perform system acceptance tests for all products, modules and options according to customer designed requirements.
- To provide support pre-acceptance, field installation and new product introduction (NPI).
- On-time-delivery of orders in accordance to the weekly Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction of the products delivered to customers.
- Diploma in the field of Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a machinery production environment
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd