Associate Engineer (SP)
- Work on EO Systems from material preparation, assemble components, optical alignment
- Troubleshoot and test EO systems
- Prepare/ maintain production line and equipment
- Submit line failure reports, monitor and analyse failure rate
- Prepare assembly and work instruction documents
- Prepare and execute production process with documentation
- Prepare line set for production
- To verify EO system on site
- Validate equipment calibration & serviceability
- Manage inventory after receiving
- 6 Months contract (subject to 24 months renewal)
- Ang Mo Kio
- Monday to Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
- Up to $2,200
- Nitec, Higher nitect or Diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent
- Willing to work in clean room environment.
- Good team player and yet able to work independently.
- Valid Class 3 driving license would be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd