Associate Engineer (Soldering / AMK)
Salary Range: $1700 – $2500
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: 8am – 5.30pm
- Able to perform daily manufacturing support for soldering reflow activity.
- Required to operate soldering rework station for BGA type components.
- Need to do mechanical alignment using fixtures.
- Liaise with internal departments as well as company headquarters to update about reflow activity.
- Troubleshooting of printed circuit boards whenever needed to find rootcause.
- Willingness to support, cross train and learn from other departments whenever needed.
- Required to do overtime and weekend support if needed.
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by the supervisor.
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years (those without working experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided)
Education Level: ITE/Diploma in Electrical and Electronics/Mechatronics
Skills: Soldering reflow experience, circuit debugging, familiarity with multimeter usage, good written and verbal communication skills, can do attitude, multi-tasking. Experience with microscope, micro-meter is an added advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: RRR86X
People Profilers Pte Ltd