Associate Engineer (Service Centre) (Singaporean Only)
SOON XING ENGINEERING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 2-Jun-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Work on delicate EO System from material preparation, assembly, calibration, repair and acceptance testing.
- Execute maintenance tasks within the committed TAT and Ops availability and good quality.
- Liaise with customer for maintenance activities.
- Perform maintenance activities and ensure tasks are performed accordingly to requirements.
- Monitor and activate replenishment of stock at reorder level.
- Schedule and perform calibration of tools and equipment.
- Manage inventory of WIP and subcontractor repair parts.
- Provide inputs and prepare documentation required to complete job.
- Manage inventory of authority furnished spares.
- Prepare report to customer for approval.
- Implement corrective actions
- Perform housekeeping.
- Response to customers’ requirements.
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent (ITE grds also welcome to apply)
- EO Domain knowledge or experience in providing maintenance service
- Knowledge of electronic components.
- Good team player and yet able to work independently.
SOON XING ENGINEERING PTE LTD