Associate Engineer / Senior Associate Engineer Module Engineering (Equipment)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 31-Oct-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
All Modules : Litho / Etch / Clean Tech / Thin Film / CMP / Diffusion / Implant / Metrology)
- Perform 12-hour shift to support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance (PM) and calibration on a timely basis
- Assist Engineer in the installation and hook-up of new equipment
- Trouble-shoot equipment-related issues and minimize equipment downtime. Assist in implementing equipment improvement project
- Participate in Quality Improvement Team program to improve productivity and output quality of the Module and constantly monitor and feedback to Engineers to improve performance of equipment to meet Module objectives
- Maintain good housekeeping in the production area, ensuring good safety practice and also safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics Engineering.
- Experience in semiconductor equipment role is preferred
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift
- *Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for a Senior role.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.