Associate Engineer/Senior Associate Engineer (EO/Radar System)
- Tuas Naval Base
- Mon-Fri: 8AM-5.30PM
- Up to $4000 + AWS + VB + Overtime Entitlement
- Work on delicate EO/Radar System for preventive and corrective maintenance on sites.
- Execute maintenance tasks within the committed TAT, Ops availability and good quality
- Liaise with customer for maintenance activities
- Perform maintenance activities and ensure tasks are performed accordingly to requirements
- Monitor and activate replenishment of consumables at reorder level
- Schedule and perform calibration of tools and equipment
- Provide inputs and prepare documentation required to complete job
- Manage inventory of authority furnished spares
- Perform housekeeping
- Response to customers’ requirements
- $2000 to $4000
- + AWS
- + VB
- + Overtime Entitlement
- Tuas Naval Base
- Mon-Fri: 8 am to 5:30 pm
- May need to OT and be on 24/7 Standby
- Diploma/ITC in Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent
- EO/Radar Domain knowledge or experience in providing maintenance service
- Knowledge of EO/Radar maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Able to perform 24/7 stand by
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads
- Able to work at height and do not have height phobia
- Good team player and yet able to work independently.
- Valid Class 3 driving license would be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd