Associate Engineer (Security Operations Centre)
Oversees and manages the organization’s operations centre to ensure timely detection and response to incidents.
- Manage and respond to facility and security alarms in Operations Centre.
- Monitor and update planned/ ad-hoc activities to ensure smooth operations in premises.
- Manage security contracts of equipment and security agency
- Timely response to incidents/ breaches within premises and remediation of consequences of every detected incidents.
- Conducts impromptu site checks as and when required
- Assist and support in audit to align with organization’s KPIs
- Ensure SOPs are updated and adhered to.
- Daily / weekly/ monthly reporting to Manager
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Building/Facilities/Engineering or any related field
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking and high level of situational awareness
- Good judgement and decision-making
- Proficiency in English, written and oral
- Knowledge in security, building maintenance and M&E will be an added advantage.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Team-player and able to work independently
- Able to perform rotating shift duties
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd