Associate Engineer, OSS
The position is required to provide Operational Support System (OSS) support to all internal and external customers and to support the team on operational duties.
- Provide OSS application support to all internal and external users
- Work with internal parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
- Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements and work with the OSS team and vendor(s) to in the development of the solution design.
- Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements.
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities requested by immediate supervisor.
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in OSS and/or Telecommunications industry
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL etc)
- Experience in Linux environment and application server setup is advantageous
- Familiar with all phases of SDLC and/or Agile.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills.
- A good team player with highly motivated, goal-oriented individual.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd