Associate Engineer (Non-Residential)
To coordinate and provide support for the provisioning of NGNBN fibre services to all non-residential sites in fastest possible time, to fulfill and meet the QoS target set by IMDA.
- Manage the site survey and installation.
- Monitor the works progress, ensure timely and accurate updates of works status in the NRSS.
- Provide timely, accurate and quality of works progress updates to Requesting Licensees through the person in-charge in Order Management
- Monitor the contractors’ performance on site survey and installation (contractor’s punctuality, customer feedback, etc).
- Liaise with Building Management/End-User/Contractor on site survey appointment, submission of site survey reports, installation appointment and submission of installation document
- Liaise with contractors, Requesting Licensees, 3rd party vendors and internal IT Team to resolve technical problems encountered during order provisioning on site survey/installation matters
- Attend on-site joint investigation with Requesting Licensee and contractors where necessary
- Ensure materials vouchers are issued well in advance and forecast quantity of materials required
- Check installation document upon completion by contractors and closed orders
- Verify invoices submitted by contractors and process payment vouchers
- Handle escalations, complaint cases, dispute cases and VIP orders with care to maintain good customer experiences
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
- At least 3 years working experiences in telecommunications or info-communications industry; preferably in infrastructure rollout;
- Have project management experience in dealing with contractors’ and site supervision
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills
- A good team player & highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision & resilient to challenges
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd