Associate Engineer (NOC/No experience welcome)
- Responsible for day to day operations of Network operations centre
- Attend to escalations from internal and external stakeholders
- Attend to 24/7 NOC phone line and emails
- Manage network outage notifications to customers
- Layer 1(fibre optic) network analysis and troubleshooting
- Nitec/Dip and able to perform 12 hours rotating shift duty.
- No experience also welcome as on-the-job training will be provided
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
- Clear and concise in communications
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
Tel: 6671 9885
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd