Associate Engineer (Network Operations Centre)
This is a rotating 12 hours shift position. This position is responsible to run day-to-day ground operations of NOC (Network Operations Centre).
- Attend to escalations from internal and external stakeholders
- Attend to 24/7 NOC phone line and emails
- Perform network monitoring and fault management
- Manage network outage notifications to customers
- Coordination of operation activities
- Layer 1 (fibre optic) network analysis and troubleshooting
- Manage and respond to facility and security alarms
- Timely response to incidents/ breaches within Central Office
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as per assigned by supervisors
- NITEC or Diploma in any field
- Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift duty
- No experience needed as on-the-job training will be provided
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Possess good communication skills
- Able to work in a buddy-system oriented environment
- Willingness to learn
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd