Associate Engineer Module Engineering (TF-PVD Process) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 17-Oct-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Sustain and improve process / SPC to meet quality, cost, productivity requirements
- Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance. Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC. Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
- Monitor critical SPC charts daily. Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Review ESPC charts using SPACE. Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Create SPC charts, DCOP and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
- Upload, check and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS. Raise PCRB, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
- Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN. Follow up on passdown to troubleshoot process issues. Establish CAS / procedures to be followed and work with other departments for resolution if required.
- Setup and troubleshoot recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline. Work closely with Equipment Engineer on new equipment acceptance.
- Work on reducing process constraint, perform process matching between equipments to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize process window, cost, yield, and productivity and wafer scrap reduction to ensure zero human error.
- Work as a team with both Equipment and Mfg Engineers to meet Module objectives. Work to meet the key indices of Uptime and OEE goals.
- Represent own Module to attend cross-functional task team to address yield improvement/ excursion issues. Follow up with cross-fab benchmarking activities to engage the best-in-campus practices across fabs.
- Self audit and update specifications/ documentation to meet TS16949 Quality Standard requirements.
- Diploma in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics with 2 to 7 year of working experience in electrical / electronics industry
- Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime
- Good ownership and accountability. Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined