Job Title: Associate Machine Engineer
Department: Manufacturing Division (S800)
Reports to: Machine Engineer Supervisor
Functional Relationships with:
Machine Engineering Section and MLCC production in Singapore. Relationship with Production, Process Engineering and Quality Control Engineer on process related matters.
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will:
Explore the knowledge of machinery maintenance, creating new ideas for machine reliability, safe and conducive working environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out periodical maintenance for process machinery on schedule.
- Assist immediate breakdown restoration of machine function to achieve production output.
- Support set up of machinery to ensure on time for mass production.
- Carry out corrective maintenance timely accordingly to plan.
- Propose, plan and implement Quality preventive / improvement activities.
Candidate must possess:-
- Preferably Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Higher Nitec or Master NITEC in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering will be considered.
- Able to use PC with Microsoft Excel effectively, Power Point will be advantageous.
- Able to speak and write English, able to converse in Chinese/Bahasa Malayu will be added advantageous.
- Positive attitude in challenging work environment
- Team player and yet able to work independently and pro-actively
- Able to work on rotating shift (morning & night)
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.