- Laise with customer for maintenance activities including preventive and corrective maintenance.
- 24/7 Standby for site breakdowns and recovery.
- Ensure tasks perform are accordingly to requirements.
- Monitor and activate replenishment of stock at reorder level.
- Manage inventory of WIP & subcontractor repair parts.
- Provide inputs and prepare documentation required to complete job.
- Manage inventory of authority furnish spares / Test equipment.
- Prepare report to customer for approval.
- Implement corrective actions
- Perform housekeeping
- Response to customer requirement.
- Execute the production task and arrange the work to complete within the allocation time, resources and quality.
- Support onsite tasks.
- Work on EO Systems from material preparation, assemble components, optical alignment
- Troubleshoot and test EO system.
- Prepare / maintain production line and equipment
- Submit line failure reports, monitor and analyse failure rate.
- Prepare assembly and work instruction documents.
- Prepare and execute production process with documentation.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electronical / Electronics) or equivalent.
- Experience in Network, Camera and Encoders
- Good team Player and yet able to work independently
- Valid Class 3 driving License would be advantageous
SOON XING ENGINEERING PTE LTD