Associate Engineer (Industrial Engineering /IE)
STATS CHIPPAC PTE LTD| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
Purpose of the Job
- Support Capacity planning, Technical IE and Cost Engineering.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Capacity planning
- Perform Time study, Method Study, track and validate UPH parameter to ensure database is up to date
- Maintain capacity database and capacity model to enable accurate assessment
- Assist in Capacity analysis for Mid Term (6 months forecast) and Long Term forecast.
- Assist in Capacity scenario (What If) analysis.
- Prepare capacity reports in EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Assist in Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) justification and follow up execution plan.
- To support Cross functional project.
- Space and Layout planning
- Assist in layout planning using AutoCAD.
- Assist in Shop floor improvement projects.
- Technical IE
- Assist in Define / setup / update Technical standard such as: equipment - Unit per Hour (UPH) by process, equipment utilization loss elements, direct labor manufacturing specialist MMR (Man Machine Ratio).
- Assist in Efficiency improvement projects such as: Process rationalization, Waste elimination.
- Assist in Layout optimization
- Cost engineering & technical standards
- Assist in Efficiency investment justification (pre & post calculation)
- Assist in Productivity improvement / Cost reduction opportunities
- Assist in plant cost reduction computation methodology
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma in Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Excel, EXCEL VBA, Microsoft Project, database mining would be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with basic presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills and ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill.
STATS CHIPPAC PTE LTD